For organizations (except for those financed from the budget) and individual entrepreneurs, a postpaid and/or prepaid billing is applied.
- In case of prepaid billing (byfly, ZALA, Business-Case service packages, Smart Home) a subscriber can pay in the following ways:
- 1. Transfer funds to the Beltelecom current account by processing a payment order.
- 2. Make payment on-line via ERIP. When making a payment, it is necessary:
The amount of advance payments is determined by the subscriber taking into account the volume of consumed services.
- Select the item System(ERIP).
- Choose the tabs in sequence: “Internet, Television, Telephony” → “Beltelecom” → Your region.
- Select "Legal Entities".
- Choose a paid service (ZALA, byfly, Smart Home, packages).
- Enter the application number.
- Enter the payment amount.
- Check the information is correct.
- Make payment.
- In case of postpaid billing, RUE Beltelecom upon the expiry of a calendar month sends a payment request and an invoice to the Subscriber’s Bank for payment.
- In case of postpaid billing (without acceptance), RUE Beltelecom upon expiry of a calendar month sends a payment request and an invoice to the Subscriber’s Bank for payment.
For organizations financed from the budget, postpaid billing is applied.
Upon expiry of a calendar month, RUE Beltelecom sends to the Subscriber an invoice-statement on the services rendered and an invoice for payment.
- Cashless payment
To get information on the amount invoiced, please, follow the link.