The strategic goal of the enterprise is to ensure sustainable competitiveness and increase economic efficiency of the company by timely and full supply for the demand for modern and affordable telecommunications services.
To achieve the strategic goal, the company sets the following tasks:
- to provide high-quality telecommunications services;
- to maintain the company's significant position in the telecommunications market through the introduction of new services, tariff plans favourable for consumers, retail sales of quality goods, and the use of effective market strategies;
- to carry out search for new technologies, continuously upgrade the company's production facilities by implementing technological innovations and improving business processes;
- to develop and strengthen the staff of the enterprise.
Principles used to fulfil the set tasks:
- application of effective management tools - quality management system, process approach with risk-oriented thinking;
- compliance with the applicable requirements of STB ISO 9001-2015 and constant improvement of the quality management system;
- forecasting trends in the service market and consumer preferences, meeting consumer requirements and increasing their satisfaction;
- generating attractive jobs, development of competencies and ensuring a high level of professionalism of the company's personnel;
- leadership of managers at all levels, involvement of personnel in quality improvement processes, clear assignment of responsibilities and authorities;
- recognition of personal merits of employees, rewarding contribution to the creation of high quality services and improvement of the quality management system;
- mutually beneficial long-term cooperation with partners of the company at the national and international levels.
The top management of RUE Beltelecom undertakes to consistently follow the stated principles, assumes responsibility for the effective management of the enterprise, creation of the necessary organizational conditions, allocation of financial, human and material resources.
Director General Y.N.Petruchenya